American Walnut Muffins
Tasty American style muffins that are really simple to make.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Mix milk, melted butter, eggs and essence together and combine all ingredients adding chopped nuts.
- Stir quickly and pour into muffin cases.
- Bake in a hot oven at 220 degrees centigrade (425f/Gas Mark 7) for 12 to 15 minutes or until well risen and firm to the touch.
The above ingredients will make approximately 12 muffins.
- 225g/8oz Neill's Golden Fleece Plain Flour
- 200g/7oz Caster Sugar
- 125g/4oz Melted Butter
- 125g/4oz Chopped Walnuts
- 8 fl oz Milk
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence