Jenny Bristow Competition Tuesday 9th November 2021
This competition is run by James Neill Flour.
1. This competition is open only to NI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of James Neill’s Flour or anyone connected with this competition.
2. This competition can only be entered on Instagram through James Neill’s Flour Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/Neillsflour/
3. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
4. Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. Neill’s Flour reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, or illegible entries and entries that contain bad language, or any other content deemed inappropriate by Neill’s Flour in its sole discretion. By submitting your content, you warrant that your content is not obscene, racist, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive and will not breach any applicable legislation or regulations. Entries must be written in English.
6. By entering the competition, all entrants warrant that they own the rights to their entry and that it is original to them, does not infringe the intellectual, privacy or publicity rights of any third party, has not been entered in or won previous competitions or awards and has not been previously published. Entrants agree to assign with full guarantee to us and its affiliates all rights, title, and interest in the competition entries so that we may use entries in any media without limitation and without additional review, compensation or approval from entrants or other parties including, but not limited to, the right to adapt, modify crop and amend the entry. Each winner agrees not to assert any moral rights in their entry.
7. The competition will begin on Tuesday 9th November 2021. The winning entries will be randomly selected from all entries using a random number generator. To enter simply follow the instructions stated on the original post. Only comments left under the competition post will be accepted as an entry. Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions note will not be accepted as an entry. End date is Tuesday 23rd November 2021 with no exceptions.
8. Winners will be chosen on Wednesday 24th November 2021. The winner will be notified in the comments of the original competition post with details of their prize no later than 2 days after the competition end date. Please ensure address details are correct as we can accept no responsibility for any correspondence lost or delayed in the mail. Due to the nature of the prize, winners must respond to notification of their prize within 24 hours. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by us within 24 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve.
9. The winner of the competition will have a wonderful opportunity to join Jenny Bristow with three chosen guests for a unique cookery experience from 6pm to 9pm in her own home and cookery school in Dromona, Cullybackey on Tuesday 7th December 2021.
10. There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part and prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded directly to the winner.
11. Neill’s Flour reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither James Neill’s Flour or promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
13. Entrants of this competition must be prepared to follow current COVID 19 regulations if they are successful. Upon entry to the event, attendees will be asked to provide proof of full vaccination (with the second at least 14 days prior to the event), a negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of the event or proof of natural immunity within 30 – 180 days of the event.
14. Face masks will also be required to be worn upon entry to the venue unless exempt and when moving around the venue. Once attendees are at their designated area and seated within their bubble, face masks may be removed.
15. You will also be asked to provide your name and contact details for the purpose of track and trace upon entry to the venue.
For all current COVID 19 regulations please visit: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-regulations-and-guidance-what-they-mean-you#toc-7
16. By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to James Neill’s Flour and not to Facebook.
18. The decision of Neill’s Flour is final, and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
19. Data Protection – Upon entering the competition, the entrant agrees to supply their contact information including, but not limited to, name, phone number and address in order for James Neill’s Flour to share to Jenny Bristow in order for them to fulfil the prize. Details will not be used for marketing purposes. Processing will be paused if an individual objects to it, and should you have a query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 02890 321626