Preheat the oven to 225oC/ 200oFan / Gas mark 7
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl and add sugar. Use your fingertips to rub in the butter to resemble fine breadcrumbs. Mix in the freeze-dried raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- In a measuring jug, whisk together the milk and egg and pour into the breadcrumbs and mix to form a dough.
- Tip the scone dough onto a lightly floured clean surface and gently knead the raspberries into the dough. Use a rolling pin to roll the scone dough to 2.5cm thickness (roughly 1 inch). Use a cutter to cut the scones and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Press the trimmings together to form a dough and continue this process until you have 12 scones.
- Sprinkle with a fine dust of flour and bake in a very hot oven for 12 – 15 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Cool and serve with jam and cream.