Blinis with soured cream & smoked salmon and dill
- Sieve the flour into a bowl, add the beaten egg and the milk slowly, mixing to a creamy batter, allow to settle before pouring into a hot oiled fry pan.
- Cook lightly and turn when golden, only once, cool and decorate with soured cream and smoked salmon.
Mini goats cheese tartlets with savoury parmesan pastry and goats cheese filling.
- Place all the pastry ingredients in a food processor and whiz until they bind together to form a soft dough. Roll out to the thickness of 1cm / ½ inch, to line a rectangular dish approximately 10” x 6”.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Add the onion and spinach, cook lightly for 1 minute. Pour into the pastry case.
- Top with goats cheese, crispy red onion, paprika & garnish
Mini wholemeal scones with king prawns & mayonnaise
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, cut and rub in the fat, rub in the butter and use the buttermilk to mix to a stiff dough.
- Roll out and cut into scones 1 inch thick and bak in the oven at 200°C / Gas Mark 6 for 15 minutes
- Cool, split and decorate with mayonnaise & king prawns.