- Preheat oven to 190°C. Fan assisted 170°C.
- Empty 500g of the pack into a mixing bowl and add buttermilk. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Spoon dough into a 2lb. loaf tin (well greased). Spread evenly, smooth surface and dust with flour. Make a cut half deep lengthwise along centre.
- Bake for 40 minutes until well risen, firm to the touch and a hollow sound when tapped at the base.
- When baked, wrap in a clean dry tea towel and allow to cool before slicing.
Check out our video for a step-by-step guide to this recipe: Neill’s Irish Wheaten Bread Mix